Why book your travel with Romance Travel Group?
- The bride and groom have put their trust in us to plan a successful destination wedding for them. The only way for us to help organize their wedding day is to book and manage every reservation so we can coordinate each detail of the wedding event. We want everyone to have an incredible experience. This is our commitment.
- Only rooms booked through Romance Travel Group will count towards bride and groom’s wedding amenities. The bride and groom have worked hard at setting up the best booking method for you. Be kind. Respect their wishes.
- We give you our personal and individual attention. You will be a real person, and not merely a confirmation number. We are able to customize your trip any way you’d like and can even help if you'd like to extend your stay or bring your family.
- We monitor your reservation and keep you informed of any changes that could occur. Even after you finalize your booking, we will be with you to make certain everything goes smoothly and you are prepared to travel.
- You will be part of the wedding group and will appear on our final guest list that gets sent to the resort prior to arrival, which helps with room locations, upgrades and amenities.
- We work hard on getting you the best price. If you see a less expensive price for the exact package - dates, airline, airline times, taxes, insurance, transfers, etc - give us the opportunity to work with you to see if we can get the same price. This way we can book your reservation and you can still be part of the wedding group. Usually online prices are lacking something. Please allow us to help you with this.
We know there are a hundred online places to book a room. However, the couple is counting on you to book here on their website, so you are part of their group. They are planning an incredible experience for you which requires your room reservation. Ensure you are part of the group by booking into their room block here.
May 7, 2021
Dear Wedding Guests,
At this time, the hotel has told us that they are 100% sold out. We are regularly checking for any new room availability and will notify guests if we see something. If you'd like to be added to our wait list, please send an email to Heather@RomanceTravelGroup.com with your name and phone number so we can reach you if we see any room options open up.
There are two insurance options for you to consider:
Option #1: CANCEL INSURANCE
By purchasing Cancel Insurance, you are protecting your vacation investment. If needed, you can cancel your trip prior to departure for any reason. Simply call us or the number in your travel documents at any time prior to the day of departure to confirm your cancellation and receive a complete refund, minus the cost of the insurance. There are no refunds when Cancel Insurance is declined. Once the Cancel Insurance policy is purchased, it cannot be cancelled or refunded. For guests sharing a room, if one person in the room accepts insurance, everyone else in the room must also have insurance. This policy offers no other protection other than the cancellation option. You will accept or decline this option on the reservation form when you book. Cancel Insurance is only available at the time of deposit. If you decline Cancel Insurance when making your initial reservation, you will not be able to add it later. If you prefer a more comprehensive insurance policy, please purchase a policy from Travel Guard
(option #2 below). New rooms booked after the final payment date are not eligible for Cancel Insurance.
(The resort is adults only, please disregard the child rates here.)
Option #2: TRAVEL INSURANCE
Travel Insurance is available and strongly recommended. If you wish to have coverage for things such as cancellations, medical, lost luggage, trip delay, interruption or evacuation, please purchase a policy directly from Travel Guard
. Travel Guard offers several insurance options suited for your unique needs. Follow THIS LINK
, answer a few questions about your trip, and Travel Guard will provide you with a comparison of options and prices. “Cancel for any reason” may be an option you can add to the policy you choose. If you do not have “cancel for any reason” added, you can file a claim for covered reasons only. Per the Refund Policy, deposits and payments made towards your trip are non-refundable. If you choose to forgo travel insurance, you will be solely responsible for any and all fees if any change, cancellation, interruption, delay or additional expense occurs.
When you book your flights, be sure you are flying into the PUNTA CANA airport, code PUJ.
A valid passport is required for all travelers, regardless of age. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after you return home.
Flights are not included with our room block. If we did group air, everyone would need to be on the same plane, and that just doesn’t happen with wedding groups. Please feel free to book the flights on your own. Usually the best time to book a flight is 5-6 months prior to travel when all airlines have their schedules available. We recommend using Google Flights to research fares, but then book directly with the airline you're flying with. This will ensure you the best airfare. Fares are the same everywhere, but you'll get much better service working with the airline instead of Orbitz, Expedia or Cheap Tickets. Remember to also check www.Southwest.com as their flights only show up on their own website. If you purchase Cancel Insurance for your room and want it to cover the flights, we must also book your flights for you.
AIR + HOTEL PACKAGES
We have an opportunity to bundle your flight and room together, which may result in a lower overall cost. If you would like a quote for an air + hotel package, please CLICK HERE and complete the quote request form. We will send a custom quote based on your needs. The deposit amount will change to include the cost of the flights. All prices quoted are subject to change until the deposit is confirmed.
Roundtrip airport transfers (the ride between the airport and hotel) are a service we include with your room package. To confirm this service for you, we must submit a complete list of passengers and flights to the transfer company at least 45 days prior to travel. We will be sending you emails about this so you can submit your flight itinerary to us via the link. To ensure a seamless experience when traveling, please provide us with your flight itinerary as soon as you can. The transfers included will pick you up at the airport on the day we have you checking in at the resort and bring you back to the airport on the day we have you checking out. Deviations to dates and vehicle upgrades are available for an additional cost.
As a courtesy to the couple, please RSVP by making your room deposit by May 7, 2021. This lets the couple know who is attending so they can plan their wedding events for the correct number of guests. Missed the deadline? That’s ok, it happens. Please still book your room here and we will work on confirming for the room for you, however, inventory and group rates will be subject to availability.
The deposit for the room is $200 per room.
All rooms must be paid in full by July 9, 2021. There is a $50 late payment penalty applied to reservations that are not paid in full by this date. If the reservation is not paid in full within 7 days of the final payment date, the reservation will automatically cancel and all payments will be forfeited.
ALREADY BOOKED? MAKE A PAYMENT:
Have questions? Call or email us anytime! Thank you!